The submission period will be between January 1 – March 31 with the festival taking place in Miami in late spring.
- All submission criteria and the submission form will be found on the website when the submission period opens on January 1.
- Filmmakers chosen for the festival will be awarded an honorarium of $100.
- Films must be submitted through NWD Projects website with completed submission form
- Submitted links to films must be downloadable
- Maximum length of film – 12 minutes
- Film must have all rights and permissions for any sound score or music used
- Must be 18 years of age or have parent / legal guardian permission to submit film
- Films must address the relationships between nature and urban environments being affected by climate change / climate gentrification.
Thematic Considerations for Submitted Films
- endangered ecological timescapes
- endangered spaces / places
- environmental degradation of urban communities
- what are you going to miss when it’s gone?